Table of Contents
How to get SHA1 key certificate easiest method without debug.keystore.
SHA1 key certificate stands for Secure Hash Algorithm is a type of protected combine set of instructions that make a dependable secure connection between two or multiple devices/servers. SHA1 also authenticates your connection to the server and tells the server that you are an authorized user and your application/code belongs to you. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Generate SHA1 And MD5 Certificate from Android Studio/IntelliJ IDEA Without CMD.
To Generate SHA1 And MD5 Certificate from Android Studio/IntelliJ IDEA Without CMD Follow below steps one by one.
1. Open/create a project in Android Studio/IntelliJ IDEA.
2. Click on Gradle in the right-side panel.
3. Go to signingReport under your application root name.
4. Double-clicking on signing report, now you can see a Run window.
5. Now click on the Toggle Task Execution/Text Mode button present on the run window.
Now you will see your SHA1 and MD5 certificate with validation information on the run window.
In the above image, you can see the certification hash key which I have to hide for security purposes.
Hope you Like our Generate SHA1 And MD5 Certificate from Android Studio Without CMD